1. Where are you from?
2. How long have you been dancing?
I'm a classically trained dancer of 15 years. As an adult, I got into the fitness world teaching classes, like Zumba, Conditioning, Pole, etc.
3. How did you become interested in pole?
I am always looking for new ways to move my body, be creative, and of course, stay fit. I became interested in fitness when I started working with TML Pole and Fitness, years ago, where I was trained to be a Pole/Fitness Instructor. It was there, that my love for teaching adult fitness really blossomed.
4. What's my favorite thing about teaching fitness?
When I workout and dance, I feel empowered and inspired. I think, as women, we need more of that in our community. Teaching is my way to give that back to women.
5. What kind of music do you like to dance to?
R&B, Pop, Hip Hop, Indie
6. Any advice to those interested in trying dance or fitness classes for the first time during The Covid-19 Pandemic? Online dance & fitness classes...
Our lives can be so hectic and busy, that it is so easy to forget about ourselves. We have to remember that in order to take care of business and take care of other people, we have to pour into our own cup first. Online Classes give you the opportunity to do just that without leaving your home and still feel like you have that sense of community with the other women that are participating.